Sunday 10 June 2012

Meeting someone(s) who nearly have the same face as him..


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Youngmin peeked into HyoHee's room, only to see her writing things down into her notebook with a blushing face. Youngmin smirked and said, "Wonder what did she write 'till she blushed". A smack hit his blonde head. Youngmin winced at the pain and looked behind him, Kwangmin looking at him with an annoyed expression. "What the hell are you peeking at Hyo's room?"

Youngmin pouted and said, "Never once you used bad language towards your reflection. How bad..." A smile make its way up onto Kwangmin's feature. "Sorry hyung, but, the words slipped out from my mouth." "Nice excuse- oh! Damn! Hide!!" Youngmin said as he saw HyoHee get up from her chair, keeping her little diary on the side of her study table and proceeed to walk out of her room.

"What- Hey! Stop pulling my hand! It hurts! Hyung!" Kwangmin complained as he was being dragged by his older twin towards another closet, which happend to be beside HyoHee's room.

"Ugh, hyung. It's sooooooo crowded in here!" Kwangmin said as the both of them forced themselve hiding in the small closet. "Quiet." Youngmin said.

After a few minutes, Youngmin peeked his head out of the closet, looking left and right, making sure Hyo Hee is not within their sight. Smiling, Youngmin pulled Kwangmin out of the closet and said, "Let's read what she wrote!" Kwangmin then said, "Yah, isn't that.. intruding someone's privacy?" Youngmin looked at his twin and said, "But there's a part of you wanted to know right?"

"Damn. Alright. But if she saw you reading her diary, i'll not help you." Kwangmin said, sending a glare towards the older one. Youngmin smiled like a kid and said, "Arasseo~"


Youngmin: Woah, she even insert a picture in here!
Kwangmin: Both are good looking.
Youngmin: But sadly, that's from an anime.
Kwangmin: Indeed, she seems to be interested on the left one.
Youngmin: *nods* Let's read!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


During my short trip to Sibu from my father's hometown, Mukah, i spend an hour in Wisma Sanyan, looking around the shopping complex, even there's some shops still not open. While i was about to go the upper floor, i walked passed a VERY familiar person. Shock, i turned my head towards a certain male thinking it was someone i liked. Let's give him an alias.. hmm.. since in the real life his name starts from letter B.. I'll name him Kiryuu. Back to the story, I looked towards a male who looked at me with curiousity. We both looked at each other for a few seconds before i broke the eye contact, assuring myself it was not Kiryuu. but then , he really looked like Kiryuu! If  he was the real kiryuu, i would have hugged him by then. I smiled and blushed by myself as i think about that incident.

And also, recently happend, i'm spending my time with my aunt in shopping mall in kuching when there's a male looked at me while i was paying the things i bought. Curious and felt that someone is watching me, i turned my gaze from the cashier towards the person next to me. I gasped. K-kiryuu?! He looked at me and it took a while for me to think that, he is NOT kiryuu. I quickly turn my gaze towards the cashier and hand her the cash before i walked out of the store.

I sent a message towards my loveable adopted sister about the incident and she says, "Fate."

Fate? Is it called a fate for me meeting two guys who nearly have the same feature of Kiryuu? Oh God, what is Your message i wonder..

Once i reached my aunt's car, i let out a shaky sigh of relief. Both of the man i met really looked like the kiryuu i liked..no, liked is not the correct word. Love is the correct one. I don't have any idea why i meet someone who have nearly the same face as the one i loved. Besides Kiryuu's face, i'm QUITE sensitive to his deep, velvety voice.

What kind of girl i am now?


~HyoHee~


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Youngmin smiled and said , "She really fall hard for a guy she gave a name Kiryuu."
Kwangmin nod and said, "Indeed."
"You BOTH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?" shouted hyohee as she discovered the twins in her room, reading HER diary.

"Oh crap," muttered Youngmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment